Training Course Description
This course is designed to save lives, prevent disabling injuries, and prevent damage to plants, building and equipment. In this course, participants will gain an immense respect for the power of electricity. They will learn about personal safety for working on or around electrical systems and equipment, how to use proper materials and procedures for doing electrical work and the potential consequences for themselves or others if they don’t
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding how to identify electrical hazards
- Being familiar with the difference between “qualified” and “unqualified” electrical workers
- Being familiar with the safe approach distances to exposed electrical conductors
- Learning the proper work practices in wet or damp locations containing electricity
- Understanding the safety requirements for electrical installations
Who Should Attend Training?
- Maintenance & electrical supervisors
- Machine operators
- Field service technicians
- Building engineers
- Stationary engineers
- Building & maintenance managers
- Environmental safety & health personnel
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.