API Authorized Aboveground Storage Tank Inspectors must have a broad knowledge base relating to tank inspection and repair of aboveground storage tanks. This course helps the candidates to become an API 653 Authorized Inspector.
- Effectively using major codes, API 650, 635 and ASME sections V & IX
- Performing all tank calculations
- Using API’s requirements during inspection, repairs, and alterations of tanks
- Reviewing welding procedures (WPS/PQR) and welder performance qualifications (WPQ)
Who Should Attend?
- Quality Managers
- Plant Engineer
- Personnel involved in Above Ground Storage Tank Inspections
- The reasons for inspecting tanks
- Inspector credentials
- Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry
- Visual inspection of welds, plates, and appurtenances
- UT (Ultra-sonic Thickness) testing of shell courses, floor, and roof
- Vacuum testing of all floor weld seams – unless epoxy coated
- Identify bottom side corrosion on floors
- Settlement Survey
- Corrosion Rates And Inspection Intervals
- Joint Efficiencies
- Static Head
- Internal Pressure
Weld Size for Attachment Welds At Openings
- Using API 650 & API 653
- Welded Tanks for Oil Storage
- Calculating Metal Loss
- Performing Tank Calculation
- Reviewing WPS’ & WPQ’s per ASME Sect IX
- Using other miscellaneous Tank Codes
- Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- Cathodic Protection of Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tanks
- Nondestructive Examination
- Qualification Standard for Welding
- Brazing and Fusion Procedures
- Brazing and Fusing Operators
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.