Training Course Description
Procurement and inventory management form the interfaces in today’s supply chains of industrial goods. As the global division of work is still increasing in all fields in order to improve speed, process integration and customer satisfaction there is a growing need for a modern sourcing system and inventory management systems. This course will put the emphasis on the design and management of processes of the inventory management in the government sectors.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the information flow and financial flow in procurement processes
- Understanding the supplier relationship management and collaboration in the supply chain
- Being familiar with the methods of analysis and planning in procurement and inventory management
- Learning new procurement and inventory management strategies, processes and organisational concepts
Who Should Attend?
- Purchasing, manufacturing and production control managers
- Industrial engineers
- Factory superintendents
- Customer/technical service managers
- Anyone who is or will be responsible for procurement and inventory management
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Procurement and inventory management basics
- Role in the supply chain
- Basic methods for analysis and planning in procurement and inventory management
- Establishing the optimal inventory level
- Inventory planning
- Inventory replenishment
- Distribution center
- Warehousing operations
- Inventory accuracy
- Inventory audits
- Inventory measurement
- Inventory management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.