Training Course Description
Stakeholder Management and Communications course is to enable project personnel to effectively manage stakeholder interests, influence and expectations.
The key benefit of Stakeholder Engagement is that it requires project managers to see the bigger picture rather than getting stuck in a foxhole.
It also challenges them to acknowledge rather than deny the inherent conflicts of interest that exist between different groups and develop the high level competency (emotional, political and leadership intelligence) required to manage diversity.
Training Course Objectives
- Improving the quality of projects
- Understanding stakeholders’ goals and priorities
- Communicating with stakeholders and anticipating their reaction
- Winning wide support by demonstrating the mutual benefits
- Creating a Stakeholder Engagement Plan
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
- Functional managers
- Business leaders
- Mid-level manager
- Project managers who need to learn the critical leadership skills
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Overview of basic stakeholder management
- Politics of projects
- Culture of stakeholders
- Principles of effective teamwork
- Stakeholder analysis
- Stakeholder’s classification
- Internal stakeholders
- External stakeholders
- Phantom stakeholders
- Key competence indicators
- Managing a stakeholder community
- An organizational network analysis
- Assess influence of stakeholders
- Salience model
- Power/interest grid
- Power/influence grid
- Power/impact grid
- Stakeholders’ expectations
- Stakeholder engagement matrix
- Levels of engagement
- Net promoter score
- Influencing outcomes
- Tools to track stakeholders
- Communication with stakeholders
- Consulting, negotiating and selling skills
- Communicating change and handling conflict
- Conducting effective stakeholder meetings
- Delivering bad news
- Dealing with cultural challenges
- Managing conflicts
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.