Training Course Description
The course covers a wide range of operation excellence to enhance the knowledge and skills of the participants’ in loss prevention control, human performance management, operation integrity management, and rotating and fixed equipment design integrity and maintenance and reliability management.
Training Course Objectives
- Enhancing the knowledge and skills in loss prevention control management
- Understanding Technical & design integrity of fixed and rotating equipment
- Enhancing the knowledge and skills in operation integrity
- Describing equipment failures and failure prevention & reliability
- Understanding Maintenance management system
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing and sales staff and management who are working in process plants
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Loss prevention control system management
- Process safety management
- Emission control and environmental management
- Loss of containment & potential accident prevention
- HSE audit a, shift change offer and remedial action
- Technical & design integrity
- Equipment manufacture specification
- Design codes and standers (rotating equipment, pressure vessels, and heat exchangers)
- EX- equipment and hazard area classification
- Relief and depressing systems integrity
- Operation integrity management
- Leader ship and commitment
- Human performance &competency
- Product specification monitoring
- Operation data and SOP management
- Plant Operation Troubleshooting
- Performance and optimize plant
- Equipment Failures and failure prevention & reliability
- Failures in Piping and equipment Pressure Vessels, Piping and Boilers
- Failures in Rotating Equipment
- Failure Prevention
- Testing and Monitoring
- Maintenance management system
- Maintenance polices &objective
- Maintenance types:
- Reactive (ReM ) maintenance
- Preventive (PM) maintenance
- Predicative (PdM) maintenance
- Proactive (PaM) maintenance
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.