Advanced Communication Skills Training
In any profession, you will find yourself in a situation where you need to relay information to another colleague. When such situations arise, good communication skills are an essential part of getting your message across clearly. This course will show you how to apply advanced verbal and written communication techniques in your workplace.
Learn how to develop different communicating strategies depending upon the other person’s view of the world.
- Understand favored learning styles of others and how to use this when communicating
- Learn how to build rapport with anyone at anytime
- Learn how others absorb information and the process they go through to make decisions and to communicate
- Develop verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Learn how to elicit thinking patterns through eye movement
- Learn how to tap into another person internal representation system
- Learn how Meta Modeling works at workplace
- Learn some NLP techniques to influence and sway another person’s point of view
Who Should Attend?
Senior and middle managers who already have good communication skills and want to take them to the next level.
· Communicating with others
· The communications process
· Different methods of communication affect your work
· Recognize good and bad communication
· Communication channels and its contribution
· What happens to information when it comes in to our brain
· What happens to information for it to get out!
How miscommunication occurs
· Effective Communications
· What makes up an effective communication?
· The golden rules for effective communication
· How people sort and categories information
· What is a Meta program?
· Human interaction and levels of communication
· Making messages clearer, more effective and persuasive
· Impact of beliefs and values on communication
· Emphatic listening and deep level communication
How people sort information in their mind.
· The 6 main sorting offices of the mind!
Internal Representational Systems
· What is a representational system?
· How people represent what you say into their own language
· Techniques and strategies to communicate effectively with people with different systems
· Language – What words to use to encourage better communication
· Use body language to build rapport
· Advance language patterns that access the sub consciousness
Eliciting thinking patterns through eye movements
· How to know what people are thinking by their eye movements
· How to tailor your communications by what you see
How to build rapport with anyone and at anytime
· What is rapport?
· The 6 elements of rapport building
· Meta Modeling – Effectively influencing others based on the meta mod
How to give & receive feedback
· The principles of giving constructive feedback
· The 8 techniques of how to give effective feedback
· How to receive feedback
· Using NLP approaches in giving feedback
Action planning & putting into practice
- Develop an NLP action plan to take your new skills forward
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)