Training Course Description
The purpose of this course is to teach you how to use the PLS-CADD computer program. This computer lab course includes background theory and hands-on computer modeling. Lectures will present the basic concepts, and computer exercises will illustrate them. Numerous case studies will provide a range of real-life examples.
- Apply and gain a good working knowledge on 66&11 kV OHTL design using PLSCADD.
- Recognize terrain modeling covering the various aspects including organizing. project files, viewing commands, opening of windows and viewing of phases and sags.
- Prepare a terrain model, generate and edit features codes data and import XYZ terrain models.
- Create alignments, profiles and side profiles, multiple alignment options, TIN terrain models and break lines.
- Identify where to get conductor data and the design criteria to limit the Aeolian vibration
- Determine conductor design and modeling and identify the various conductor types, permanent deformation from overloading and creep, effects of high temperature on creep and strength reduction, aluminum in ACSR conductors, conductor model in PLS-CADD 4 and stress strain charts.
- Illustrate structural design of poles, towers and frames of different materials and apply structures modeling by allowable spans, sag and tension calculation and optimum structure spotting.
Who Should Attend?
- Structural engineers
- Consulting engineers
- Design and drafting technicians
- Construction engineers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Integrated and computerized aspects of line design
- PLS-CADD system
- PLS transmission structure programs
- The specific functions of PLS-CADD
- List the three dimensional engineering model
- Terrain modeling covering the various aspects
- The necessary data needed for terrain modeling
- Perform proper surveying techniques
- Prepare a terrain model
- Generate and edit features codes data
- Import XYZ terrain models
- Create alignments side profiles
- Multiple alignment options
- TIN terrain models and break lines
- Differentiate XYZ and user-defined data
- Filter XYZ data
- Attach DXF and bitmaps to plan
- Generate, edit or import PFL terrain models
- Illustrate line routing and design
- Conductor design and modeling
- The various conductor types
- Permanent deformation from overloading and creep
- Effects of high temperature on creep and strength reduction
- Aluminum in ACSR conductors
- Conductor model in PLS-CADD 4
- Stress strain charts
- Get conductor data
- Design criteria to limit the Aeolian vibration.
- Temperature, ampacity and line thermal rating
- Constructions documents
- Structural design of poles, towers and frames of different materials
- Apply structures modeling by allowable spans
- Sag and tension calculation and optimum structure spotting.
- Complete and detailed profile and plan drawings,
- Modeling existing lines, assessment and refurbishing, automatic optimum spotting
- Steel latticed tower analysis and design.
- Apply hands-on training
- Implement the design principle using PLS-CADD software
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.