Pelatihan 13.8 KV – Switchgear Maintenance
Switchgear plays an important role in electricity distribution and its performance significantly affects the overall performance of the system. Failure to efficiently disconnect faults elsewhere in the network or failure in switchgear itself is costly, resulting in additional loss of supply, damage to equipment and possibly fatal injury, to personnel.
This course provides attendees fundamentals of 13.8 KV circuit breakers and SF6 insulated metal-clad switchgear.
Who Should Attend
- Distribution Network Operations
- Transmission Network Operation And Foremen
- Transmission S/S Maintenance Technicians
- Maintenance Electricians
- Power Relay Technicians
- Electrical Specialists
- Site Inspectors
- 13.8 KV Circuit Breakers
- Outdoor SF6 Circuit Breakers
- SF6 Substation
- Circuit Breaker Tests
- Preventive Maintenance Of C.B.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)