Training Course Description
This course is suitable for anyone associated with the construction industry. By attending it, participants will gain a basic knowledge of structural engineering covering basic mathematical equations and problems. Heavy emphasis will be placed on principles of analysis of structures, the behavior of materials under loading, and the design fundamentals for Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) and steel structures. Masonry and timber are also introduced.
Training Course Objectives
- Have an overview of the basic design and structure principles
- Learn the most common used formulas
- Understand the core design philosophies
- Gain an insight of the building codes governing structural design
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Construction Supervisors
- Municipal Officials
- Insurance Surveyors
- Building Maintenance Personnel
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Role of a structural engineer
- Overview of algebra and trigonometry
- Analysis of member forces and deflections
- Design of beam and column framing systems
- Equilibrium of bodies
- Trusses and frames
- Building codes governing structural design
- Requirements for gravity, wind and earthquake loads
- Use computers for structural design
- Structural systems
- Analysis of statically determinate structures
- Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) structures
- Design of steel structures
- Design of masonry structures
- Design of timber structural members
- Stress functions such as tension, compression, shear and bending
- Combined stresses
- Design of wooden structures
- Analysis of statically indeterminate structures
- Principles of the strength of materials
- Analysis the deformation of members under loading
- Predict the behavior of structural members under loading
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.