Training Course Description
SAP 2000 is a 3D structural analysis and design software. It is used for all kind of analysis and design tasks, including small day-to-day problems. SAP2000 follows featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
Complex Models can be generated and meshed with powerful built in templates. Integrated design code features can automatically generate wind, wave, bridge, and seismic loads with comprehensive automatic steel and concrete design code checks per US, Canadian and almost all other international design standards.
Advanced analytical techniques allow for step-by-step large deformation analysis, Eigen and Ritz analyses based on stiffness of nonlinear cases, catenary cable analysis, material nonlinear analysis with fiber hinges, multi-layered nonlinear shell element, buckling analysis, progressive collapse analysis, energy methods for drift control, velocity-dependent dampers, base isolators, support plasticity and nonlinear segmental construction analysis. Nonlinear analyses can be static and/or time history, with options for FNA nonlinear time history dynamic analysis and direct integration.
Training Course Objectives
- Being able to general properties of SAP 2000
- Modelling, defining geometry of structures
- Defining load cases and load combinations
- Structural material properties
- Performing static analysis
- Performing dynamic/seismic analysis
- Defining of design parameters acc. to AISC
- Defining of design parameters acc. to EuroCodes
- Design of structural members
- Material list take off
Who Should Attend?
- Structural Engineers
- Project Engineers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Getting started
- Software Interface
- Tools and Help Menu
- Model generation and editing
- Shortcuts to modelling
- Introduction to loading
- Load cases and load combinations
- Automatic load generations
- Seismic load definitions
- Seismic loads with equivalent method
- Seismic loads by response spectrum
- Seismic loads by Time-History Analysis
- Design of steel structural members
- Design results evaluations
- Serviceability Verifications of structures
- Design of a reinforced concrete column and beam
- Design of a reinforced slab
- Interactive database
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.