Training Course Description
The focus of this course is the four phases of commercial negotiations which are positioning, argumentation, emergence of consensus and final agreement or impasse. Oil industry contracts are negotiated within a framework that embodies law, economics and interpersonal skills. In this context, this course sheds light on the primary role of the negotiator in planning, negotiaiting and documenting contracts which are the embodiment of commercial transactions and relationships within the oil industry framework.
Training Course Objectives
- Acquiring the foundations of contract principles in the international oil industry
- Learning the skills required for successful negotiations to create binding commitments
- Understanding the dynamics of drafting and documentation of international oil industry value chains
Who Should Attend?
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Definition of the concepts and participants
- Legal Framework
- Negotiation Stage
- Industry Terms and Conditions
- Cross-Cultural Negotiations
- Legal Function in Negotiations
- Preperation and Planning
- Negotiation Styles
- Effective Negotiation Tactics
- Economic Indicators
- Profit and Value
- Cash Flow
- Contract Structure
- Drafting Style
- Balancing Contracts
- Document Management
- Commercial and Legal Structure
- Intergovernmental Agreements
- Sector Agreements
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.