This course will cover the major technical aspects of gas processing and conditioning that are comprised by the natural gas business chain. The aim of the content of the course is to increase the effectiveness of the personnel, reduction of operation costs and optimization of the performance of gas processing and conditioning.
It is also designed to familiarize technical professionals with the design, operation and maintenance of several common gas plant processing blocks. The course will cover dehydration systems used in typical field gathering and plant facilities, including a review of options available and will focus on mechanical propane refrigeration systems typically used in Hydrocarbon Dew Point, NGL, LPG and LNG Recovery systems, including a review of design and performance enhancements. Furthermore, tower operations and troubleshooting used in absorption and fractionation services, with optimization and key performance indicators discussed for each tower in each application will also be discussed.
This course will provide participants with:
- Knowledge and tools to determine the main properties of natural gas,
- Knowledge of gas separation, dehydration, sweetening, measuring, and transportation,
- Fundamentals of plant and equipment design for the identification of key variables to optimum plant and equipment design and operation
- Determining the water content of feed & product natural gas
- Understanding The problems and dangers of hydrate formation
- Discussion of effective methods of hydrate inhibition
- The principles and operational elements of TEG gas dehydration
- The principles and operational elements of Mole Sieve gas dehydration
Who Should Attend?
- Gas processing engineers,
- Surface facilities design engineers,
- Surface facilities operations engineers,
- Gas plant managers and supervisors,
- Field production operations engineers
- Gas Properties
- Natural gas properties
- Water hydrocarbon behavior
- Effects of contaminants on NG properties
- Gas Separation System
- Gas separation principles and processes
- Two and three phase separators
- Design and operations criteria
- Gas Sweetening
- Process classification
- Selection criteria for sweetening processes
- Design and operation parameters and criteria
- Typical operation problems and troubleshooting
- Gas Dehydration
- Process classification
- Theory and principles
- Glycols vs. solid desiccants
- Key operating parameters
- Measurement, Transportation, Mechanical Equipment
- Gas measurements
- Transportation systems
- Heat exchangers
- Water content of natural gas
- Hydrate formation ,Hazard ,prevention and handling
- Types of dehydration processes: absorption, adsorption and condensation
- Dew point & Dew point depressio
- Glycol dehydration size
- Mass transfer operations: absorption and stripping, trays vs. packing
- TEG equipment: gas scrubbers, glycol contactors, flash tank, filters, lean/rich heat exchanger, regenerator, stripping gas
- Operating procedures and problems for TEG systems: startup and shutdown, normal operations, glycol losses, corrosion, troubleshooting
- Care of the TEG solution
- Mole sieve gas dehydration
- Adsorpers and desiccants
- Mass transfer zone
- Regeneration system
- Operation and adsorbent life
- Mole Sieve operating problems and troubleshooting
- Mole Sieve loading &unloading procedures
- Refrigeration circuit basic design /operation
- Capacity control
- Refrigeration equipment: surge drum ,expansion valve ,chiller ,compressor and condenser
- Operation troubleshooting and optimization
- Fractionation process principle
- Fractionation tower design trays & packaging
- Fractionation equipment: preheater .tower .reflux condenser, reflux pump and reboiler.
- Fractionation process variable and control system
- Fractionation process troubleshooting and optimization
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.