Training Course Description
This course discusses the importance of alignment. Participants will be able to identify the area of error and correct it accordingly. They will learn how to correct soft foot, check runout, align two pieces of rotating machinery using dial indicators and review all the currently used alignment equipment and techniques (e.g. lasers and electromechanical systems). Moreover, different types of shaft misalignment will be thoroughly focused on. Lastly, participants will be able to determine the amount of tolerance through various methods.
Training Course Objectives
- Being able to identify machine components that have failed due to misalignment
- Understanding the common types of shaft misalignment
- Learning the steps to prepare for a shaft re-alignment
- Being able to detect and correct soft foot conditions
- Learning how to use basic tools to achieve rough alignment
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is in charge with designing, installing, troubleshooting or repairing any rotating machinery.
- Those who are responsible for the health and reliability of rotating equipment
- Maintenance personnel
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Shaft Alignment
- Types of misalignment
- Alignment tolerances
- Alignment process overview
- Alignment procedure
- Precision alignment
- Alignment methods
- The importance of shaft alignment as well as the effect of alignment
- The benefit of precise shaft alignment to the rotating machinery
- Shaft Alignment : Calculation for Horizontal Shaft Alignment
- Step-by-step approach to use dial indicator in alignment methods
- Reverse dial indicator method
- Rim and face indicator method
- Alignment correction for machines not subject to thermal growth
- Base preparation for Pre-alignment
- Procedures and precaution for taking accurate readings and measurement
- Machinery soft foot – how to do measurement, nalysis and correction
- Measuring run out due to coupling eccentricity and bent shaft
- How much run out is too much?
- Rough Alignment
- Procedure of rough alignment
- Preparation for alignment challenge
- Dynamic Movements
- Thermal growth effect
- Determining final desired alignment reading for machines subject to thermal growth
- Alignment correction for machines subject to thermal growth
- Reverse Dial Method Exercise
- Applying graphical drawing/techniques
- Learn to do adjustment from graphical drawing
- Finding the optimum moves when bolt bound or base-bound
- Finding the optimim moves when there is thermal effect
- Pre-alignment checks
- Soft foot determination and correction
- Fixture assembly
- Taking and recording accurate readings
- Compensating for thermal growth in one or both of the machines
- Precision movement of the machinery
- Precision Shaft Alignment : Laser Alignment-Tools and Techniques
- The tools and equipments
- Setting up procedure
- Taking the reading procedure
- Case studies and Overview of shaft alignment practices
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.