This course will give you a basic understanding of the concepts and practice of analyzing failed parts. Such analyses will save money by eliminating repeated part replacement and increase customer satisfaction. They can also guide redesign of components with improved materials or processes, possibly resulting in further cost savings or improved performance. Quite often the failure seems to be so complex and difficult to understand that no effort is made to determine the cause of failure. With a basic understanding of the principles you will learn in this course, you can ask the “right” questions, get the correct information and then define the failure mechanism and process.
- Learning the fundamentals of handling failures and the basic steps to analyze a “failure” in a part
- Reviewing the major environments leading to or accelerating failure: wear, corrosion and oxidation
- Having a basic understanding of the characterization tools available and their limitations in determining the cause(s) for a failure
- Exploring case histories of parts that failed especially due to design / processing errors, incorrect materials choices, service and environment
- Discussing specific failures that you have encountered or perhaps are experiencing now and obtain some advice on how to analyze them
- Understanding how failures can originate in manufacturing processes as well as in aggressive environments
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who would like to deal with the metallurgical failure Analysis
- Service personnel
- Basic metallurgy
- Metal structure
- Basic mechanical tests
- Heat treatment
- Steels’ families
- Elastic deformation
- Introduction to failure
- Failure mechanisms
- Types of metal failure
- Foreign object damage (FOD)
- Fatigue failures
- Stress corrosion cracking
- Corrosion and corrosion fatigue
- Failure analysis
- Hydrogen embrittlement
- The fundamentals of handling failures
- Examination and reporting procedures
- Environmental effects
- Failures in manufacturing processes
- Incorrect materials choices
- Case studies of parts that failed especially due to design/processing errors
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.