Training Course Description
This course discusses the stages in which material undergo from the moment it is ordered until it reaches the end user. It teaches participants strategies on how to get material at reasonable prices and explains the flow of materials and services to users. Participants will learn how to maintain high quality service that pleases customers and avoid any delay, errors, or problems while still being able to minimize costs.
Training Course Objectives
- Emphasizing on the acquisition aspect
- Understanding the basic principles of inventory control and stores management
- Learning how to carry out material logistics, movement control and handling aspect
- Mastering skills needed for purchasing, supply and transportation
- Discussing all the interrelated activities concerned with materials
Who Should Attend?
- Procurement Managers
- Transportation Directors
- Strategic Sourcing Consultants
- Production Managers
- Vendor Partners
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Definition of material management
- Aim of material management
- Economy in material management
- Basic principles of material management
- Materials planning and control
- Demand estimation
- Supply chain modelling
- Supply chain management
- Procurement cycle
- Flow of procurement decision
- Open tender
- Value analysis
- Selection of bidders
- Bidding process
- Acquisition process
- Technical evaluation
- Commercial evaluation
- Quality assurance
- Quality assurance vs. quality control
- Failure testing
- Statistical control
- Total quality control
- Physical distribution
- Inventory management
- Investment efficiency criteria in inventory mgt.
- Improving inventory mgt. Efficiency & effectiveness
- Warehouse operations
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.