Every machine uses machine elements for either statical or dynamical purposes. This course is designed to give the information on machine design and selection of machine elements as well as basic facts of machine elements.
- Familiarizing with machine design
- Learning special requirements of each machine components
- Learning the selection methodology of machine elements
- Understanding the service and maintenance requirements for machine elements
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who would like to design and build a machine or service it
- Mechanical technicians and engineers
- Service personnel and managers
- Machine design and need for machine elements
- Introduction of machine design procedure
- Examples of different mobile and stationary machines
- Preparation of design requirements list
- Necessity for machine elements
- Basic uses of machine elements
- Screws types and selection
- Machine screw
- Different features of a screw
- Screw materials
- Screw manufacturing
- Bearings types
- Selection procedure for bearings
- Bearing failures
- Seals types and usage
- Seal materials
- Seal manufacturing
- Spring calculations, types and selection
- Compression springs
- Torsion bars
- Torque transmitting elements, belts, chains and gears
- Belt calculations
- Belt and pulley selection
- Differences between the belt and chain systems
- Chain manufacturing and failures
- Gear modules
- Actuators: hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical motors
- Actuator selection procedure
- Hydraulic and pneumatic system design
- Electric motor types and selection procedure
- Comparison of different actuators
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.