Training Course Description
This course gives an overview of the fundamentals of contract management at its different stages. It improves participants’ negotiation skills and enhances their understanding of business principles to establish long-term relationships with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. It also explores an insider’s view of various types of contacts and explains the basic differences between them which is imortant for selecting and mitigating risk in a contractual environment, as well as exploring the key distinctions between commercial, government and international contracting process.
Training Course Objectives
- Assessing what legal systems impact projects
- Identifying legal risks in global projects
- Drafting practical, workable international contracts
- Controlling post-contracting changes
- Resolving contracting disputes quickly and cost efficiently
Who Should Attend this Training?
- Legal directors
- Corporate counsel
- Practising lawyers
- Legal practitioners
- Business people involved in international trade and dispute resolution
Training Course Details/Schedule
- International Contracting: definition and scope
- Organizations Outsource
- The Global Sourcing Process
- Discovering what law applies to an international contract
- Cultural aspects important to successful international contracting
- The risks associated with contracting offshore
- Drafting international contract clauses
- Techniques for drafting key clauses
- International Pricing Issues
- Currency Issues
- Import Duties
- Contract Negotiation
- Dispute Resolution Clauses
- Ethics in Contracting
- Cultural and legal differences across the world
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Contract closeout
- Post-award phase of the contract management process
- Contract types
- Price Contracts
- Cost Reimbursement Contracts
- Using INCOTERMS
- Verification of performance of obligations
- Distinctions between commercial, government and international contracting
- Using international agents
- Drafting and interpreting international contract documents
- Bonds and Bank Guarantees and Letters of Credit
- Enforcement of judgments in an international context
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.