Training Geophysical Survey
ABOUT THE COURSE
This is a field and software oriented courses, which provide participants with the opportunity to acquire, process and interpret field data.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TRAINING COURSE?
This training course provides the concepts for geophysical exploration for groundwater purpose. Data’s acquisition, Processing and Interpretation will be carried out during training. The tests will be illustrated through videos and technical practice for the solution of the soil with problems. The training course will then explore how the data obtained from the geophysical investigation can be evaluated and defined.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Water Engineers
• Fresh graduates
- Electrical Resistivity Method
- Self-Potential (SP) & Induced Polarization (IP)
- Electrode configuration
- Data Processing, Interpretation & Presentation
- Curve matching (ascending & descending curve)
- Interpreting Resistivity survey curves types (3-layer case, 4 layers and 6 layers)
- Resistivity values and aquifer characteristics
- Resistivity data Processing using Win RESIST (1D, 2D Inversion Methods)
- Resistivity data Interpretation and application (Data loading, Software program interface, Data preparation and organization)
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.