Training Course Description
Facility management is the act of professionally designing and constructing the operations of a successful facility. It is a highly demanded program by facility managers who want to get the optimal results of their services. This program covers managerial aspects in the organization of a facility, improving the relationships, internally between employees themselves and externally between employees and customers. It suggests practical methods for planning, scheduling and cost controlling.
Training Course Objectives
- Planning, constructing and program the facility operations
- Learning the basic aspects of facility management
- Effectively controlling the budget of a facility
- Maintaining a safe and happy environment within the facility
Who Should Attend?
- Facilities professionals
- Individuals who wish to increase their knowldege on this topic
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Facility management introduction
- Staff management
- Project planning
- Cost control/conversion
- Scheduling methods
- Managing construction projects
- Equipment selection and utilization
- Relationships with contractors and vendors
- Life-cycle costing
- Support services
- Vendor contracting and utilization
- Facilities operations
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
- Hazardous materials management
- Complex problems
- Crisis management
- Review and analysis
- Process improvement
- Human resources
- Customer service
- Emerging issues in facilities engineering
- Cost control
- Client relations
- Project manuals
- Claims management
- Purchasing and contracts
- Monitoring and control of long-lead items
- Fast track processes from design through construction completion
- Trade-offs of time vs. cost vs. quality of construction
- Cost management strategies
- Contract preparation and management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.