The topic of training analysis is a new and interesting area in today’s world-class training functions. This new program specifically covers all the main areas of analysis. Information provided will enable participants to not only have a better practical approach to training but also to fully understand how things work and are measured and how all training activities can be cost and measured using a new range of tools and techniques. Delegates attending this program will be given many tried and tested practical examples so that the knowledge gained may be immediately implemented back at work.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training, using the latest evaluation model
- Demonstrating trends and do efficiency analysis
- Measuring skills, knowledge, behavior, competency, style, self-belief, attitudes and personality
- Measuring competency by department, or company-wide using specific new techniques
- Using unit costs to understand budgets and the true cost of training activities
Who Should Attend?
- Training personnel
- Those who need to understand about measurement, ratios and how effective training can be
- What value does training offer?
- The need for training to produce measurable results
- It is vital to know who customer is
- Establishing a training process that works and is auditable – the new schema
- Mastering training costs and budgets
- Managing and being accountable for training expenditure or the results of training
- Adding value through training activities
- The role of the training analyst
- Learning styles and their impact on training courses
- How to measure learning styles inexpensively
- Personality and its impact on training results
- What can training realistically achieve?
- Overcoming learning difficulties
- Critical times to get the best from training
- Retention and its critical role in what we can remember
- Motivation factors in learning
- What are learning outcome objectives and why do we need them?
- How to write learning outcome objectives
- The documents needed for any training course
- Maximising the use of visual aid and other aids
- How to calculate room size needed and screen size
- Sound and its part in aiding learning.
- The benefit of using specific professional training videos
- Budget spent and the monitoring of costs
- Creating value from training
- Understanding fully how competency frameworks work.
- What is performance – is it related to competency?
- Measuring improvements after training – how to do it
- The need to measure competence
- Performance-based training – the way to add value
- Formulas needed and unit costs
- Maximizing but not controlling training activities
- The new leadership role of training
- Should training functions be profit centers?
- What is the role of end of course questionnaires?
- Actions when returning to work
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.