Effective HR Training and Development
Training has always been perceived as a means to up the under-achievers’ performance when organisations have un-expensed budget. But in these days of budget-crunched environment, training has become much of a luxury unless the organisation recognises that right at the start of recruitment – one has to weigh between hiring a square peg to fit a square hole, or if sufficient competencies are met for the job to minimise any candidates from being “chiselled” through training to fit that hole. Hence, Learning & Development is then to facilitate talent management, for retention or to re-skilling, in today’s context.
- The difference between Training, Learning, Coaching and Mentoring
- Promote workplace Learning
- Managing Competencies
- Training Needs Analysis
Who Should Attend
This highly interactive course is designed for those involved in the role of Learning & Development and/or anyone who needs to internalise key concepts/knowledge into actual practice.
- Training, Learning & Development
- Learning vs Training
- how it support organisation’s strategic directions
- When is Training hindered?
- How do people recognise a learning organisation?
- How training aligns the orgnisation’s Mission, Vision and Values?
- Why are training budgets under-utilised or unutilised even in good times?
The Training Manager & Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Understanding stakeholders as learning partners and alignment with business needs
- Competencies of an effective training manager
- Setting up the HRD function – training & development strategic directions
- Managing learning stakeholders’ communications and expectations
- Managing the training function
- Measuring returns on learning & development
- Evaluation criteria for the Training Manager
- Understanding competency-based practices
- Components of a competency-based framework
- Implementing a holistic competency-based culture and practice
- Establishing a learning culture
- Andragogy & Pedagogy
- Different learning methodology
- Traditional and Blended learning
- Experiential and Action learning
- Facilitating learning
- Managing learning content and content developers
Learning Calendar of Events and Programs
- Rationale of a training calendar
- Events and program logistics management
- Criteria for contracting vendors and venues
Quality in Training
- Criteria of consistent and sustaining effectiveness in learning and learning facilitators
- Ensuring quality assurance, controls and audits
- Evaluation criteria and cycles
- Learning vs Training
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.