Training Course Description
Design management is the part of business that encompasses project management, design, strategy, and supply chain techniques to facilitate better-informed decisions. It helps in creating effective products and services overcoming challenges and leading companies and organizations towards success. Managers with both design and management skills are rare. This unique course encourages participants create multidisciplinary profiles which enable them work in different departments across the company.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding design and design methodologies
- Linking design, innovation, technology, management and customers
- Developing creativity, managerial skills and entrepreneurial mindsets
- Encouraging critical thinking and analytical skills
- Using design processes to solve general business problems
Who Should Attend?
- Design department managers
- Brand managers
- Creative directors
- Design directors
- Heads of design
- Design strategists
- Whoever responsible for making decisions about design operations
Training Course Details/Schedule
- The definition of design management
- The evolution of design management
- Areas of design management
- Design management activities
- Where design managers operate in a company
- Marketing management
- Operations management
- Strategic management
- Design theory
- Project management
- Design and creative thinking in management
- Critical analyses
- Problem solving and solutions
- Innovations to creative work place
- Advance design practice and processes
- Creativity and leadership
- Professional research methods
- Result of Design First Management
- Unique Design
- Customer and brand relationships
- Measuring value in design
- Resources allocation
- Marketing and brand communication strategy
- Reflection and regeneration
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.