Control valves are imperative elements in any system where fluid flow must be monitored and manipulated. A complete control valve is made of the valve itself, an actuator, and a valve control device when necessary. The actuator is what provides the required force to cause the closing part of the valve to move. The valve also controls devices to keep the valves in the proper operating conditions; they can ensure appropriate position, interpret signals, and manipulate responses. This course provides an overview of control valve with emphasis on the sizing and selection. Selection of the proper valve involves a thorough knowledge of the process for which it will be used.
- Supplying the participants with the new developed techniques
- Studying the control valve characteristics
- Understanding the control valve types
- Understanding practice the sound maintenance activities
Who Should Attend?
- Any person needing an understanding of control valves
- Introduction to valves and valves technology
- Valve types (Globe, Gate, Butterfl, Ball, Check, Diaghram)
- Valve main components
- Valve construction details
- Control valve type
- Methods of selection
- Valve characteristics and relation to valve travel
- Control valve categories
- Control valve selection
- PCV main criteria
- TCV main criteria
- FCV main criteria
- Main features and methods of connections
- Comparison between the different types of control valves
- Positioners in a control valve
- Actuators for a control valve
- Relays and associated facilities
- Control valve operation mechanism
- Valve travel and quick valve types
- Equal percentage control valves
- Linear control valves
- Maintenance strategies
- Control valve controls and range of control and operation
- ATC Valves
- ATO valves
- Trouble shootings
- Case studies
- PM vs CM
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.