- Familiarizing with composite materials
- Understanding manufacturing process of composite materials and its constituents
- Understanding the mechanical properties of different composite materials structures
- Familiarizing with composite materials inspecting, testing and repairing
- Familiarizing with composite materials software and repairing techniques
- Identifying the main branches for composite material applications
- Introduction to composite materials constituents
- Production processes of composite materials and production defects
- Mechanical analysis of composite materials structures
- Failure analysis and fatigue analysis for composite structure
- Workshop structure, defect detection and testing of composite structures
- Composite materials software and main applications of composite material
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who works in the field of industry
- Types of engineering material
- Definition of composite material
- Types of composite material
- Matrix and reinforcement material
- Composite material structures and properties
- Production techniques
- Hand laminated Composites manufacture processes
- Filament winding and fiber placement
- Liquid composite molding
- Long fibers thermoplastic matrix composite
- Mechanical properties review for isotropic material
- Particulate composites
- Short fiber composites
- Continuous fiber analysis
- Strength of continuous fiber reinforced lamina
- Analysis of multi lamina composite structure
- Failure modes of composite material
- Hygrothermal effect on strength of composite material
- Defects in composite material
- Inspection of defects in composite material
- Composite materials testing
- Fatigue load and design limits
- Repair of composite material
- Small workshop requirements
- Composite materials software
- Applications of composite material
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.