This course that is designed to provide the participants with a solid understanding of reservoir engineering and associated modern theories in order to manage and maximize hydrocarbon recovery. Hands-on examples and exercises are used throughout the course to help participants with understanding key performance concepts.
- Determining critical properties of reservoir rocks Fluid (oil, water, and gas)
- Calculating hydrocarbons initially in place using several methods
- Assessing reservoir performance with dynamic techniques
- Determining the parameters that impact well/reservoir performance over time
- Analyzing well tests using standard well testing principles and techniques
- Characterizing aquifers
- Determining reservoir drive mechanisms for both Oil and Gas reservoirs
- Applying oil and gas field development planning principles
- Forecasting production decline
- Screening reservoirs for the appropriate enhanced oil recovery processes
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum engineers
- Technical/ reservoir engineers
- Processing engineers
- Commercial analysts
- Decision makers/ investors in oil and gas sector
- Basic Phase Behavior of Hydrocarbon Systems
- Capillary Pressure and Fluid Distributions
- Two and Three Relative Permeability
- Normalization of Relative Permeability
- Relative Permeability Upscaling
- Fluid Flow Equations
- Principles of Superposition
- Transient Well Testing
- Fundamentals of Reservoir Fluid Flow
- Water and Gas Coning
- Vertical Oil Well Performance
- Horizontal Oil Well Performance
- Vertical Gas Well Performance
- Horizontal Gas Well Performance
- Decline Curve Analysis
- Type Curve Analysis
- Recognition of Natural Water Influx
- Water Influx Models
- Gas Recovery Mechanisms and Material Balance Equation
- Oil Recovery Mechanisms and Material Balance Equation
- Principles of Waterflooding
- Introduction to Enhanced Oil Recovery Methods
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.