Training Course Description
Successful people are those who possess and practice the management skills and techniques that maintain work and personal productivity at high levels. Effective time and priority management is essential for both professional and personal success/achievement. In this course, participants will learn how to take more control of their workloads by organizing tasks, time, priorities, resources, people and themselves more effectively.
Training Course Objectives
- Understand and appreciate the value and importance of time and time management.
- Improve skills of effective time management
- Learn how to identify and eliminate time wasting activities
- Understand and appreciate the value and importance of the relationship between goals and time management
- Learn some techniques for effective time and priority management
Training Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is involved in developing and implementing plans
Training Course Details/Schedule
What is the time management?
- The value of time management
- Level of flexibility in your time management approach
- Determining one’s current time management practices
- Aligning time management to priorities
- How Time management affect achieving goals
Personal time management styles
- Their strengths and weaknesses
- Monitoring and improving time management style
- Dealing with different time management styles
- Constantly improving time management style
Eisenhover Time management technique & efficiently usage of it
- Being effective or efficient, or both
- Identifying and eliminating time wasting activities
- How to avoid poor time management
- Maintaining an effective time management plan
- Monitoring and evaluating time management plan
Delegation as an effective tool for time management
- The value and importance of delegation
- What and how to delegate?
- The degree of effective of delegation be
- People who should not be delegated to
Balancing work/life loads
- The right techniques balancing work/life loads
- Being adaptive is a key characteristic of a successful time management plan
- Receiving feedback on time management style/plan
- The right people to give feedback
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.