Training Course Description
This course incorporates both individual and group exercises for the Six Thinking Hats technique. Six Thinking Hats is a simple yet powerful thinking tool that can be used to stimulate creativity and creative problem solving. The underlying principle behind the Six Thinking Hats is that parallel thinking is significantly more productive than adversarial thinking, debate and agumentative or combative behaviour.
Training Course Objectives
- Understand the need for constructive thinking
- Experience the effectiveness of parallel thinking in comparison to critical thinking
- Learn how to use one thinking mode at a time
- Learn how to facilitate productive meetings
- Use the Six Hats as a way to enable participation and contribution from all team members
- Learn how to stimulate innovation by harnessing and focusing the creative energy of the team
- Applying the Six Hats sequencing technique to solve problems and generate new ideas
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who intends to increase his thinking capabilities and enrich their cognitive toolkit.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- How do we think?
- Importance of using both parts of brain in balance
- Why do you think the way you do?
- How to get “unstuck” in your thinking and overcome cognitive inhibition
- How to realize and focus your strengths
- Identify areas of opportunity based on your inherent abilities
- The concept of parallel thinking
- The six distinct thinking modes of Six Thinking Hats
- Practicing thinking in each mode of the Six Thinking Hats
- Separating facts from feelings
- Managing different styles of thinking
- Effective techniques for multi-tasking
- Focusing commitment and effort for success
- Identifying what is holding you back in your meetings
- Facilitating productive meetings
- Mastering meeting management and coordination
- The factors that impact thinking in a meeting
- Learn to harness the collective thinking of your team
- Fostering respect for the individual
- Practical applications of the Six Thinking Hats
- Make better business decisions
- Thinking smarter rather than harder
- Solving problems and developing innovative solutions
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.