Training Course Description
Being successful project manager could mean that a person will have to manage more than one project at a time. In order to continue running the projects effectively, basic knowledge of project management is needed. Additional skills are also needed to enable a project manager handle work pressure and meet the deadline. This course starts with an introduction of the basic principles of project management, and then sheds special lights on running multiple projects.
Training Course Objectives
- Acquiring the skills needed to run multiple projects
- Setting plans and meeting deadlines
- Writing out a detailed process for each project
- Creating measurement criteria
- Handling financial issues
Who Should Attend?
- Project Management Professionals (PMPs)
- Project managers
- Functional managers
- Business leaders
- Mid-level manager
- Project managers who need to learn the critical leadership skills
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to project management concepts and definitions
- The role of the project manager
- Organizational influences and project life cycle
- Introduction to project management processes
- Project initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing
- Project scoping and work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Project costing and budget planning
- Project and product quality assurance
- Project risks’ identification, analysis, and management
- Project procurements and contracts
- Skills needed for running multiple projects successfully
- Creating an atmosphere of efficient collaboration in multiple projects
- Receiving feedback from team members
- Resource management
- Managing strict deadlines
- Tasks prioritization
- Project Management Framework
- Key Focus of Program Management
- Hierarchical View: Portfolios, Programs, and Projects
- Role and Responsibilities of a Program Manager
- Prioritization of Program Managers
- The relationship between Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Skills of Project and Program Managers
- Strategic Objectives and Conditions
- Example of Program Management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.