Training Managing Inventory (Mengelola Persediaan)
This programme will introduce delegates to the essential principles underpinning inventory management
Who should attend?
Teams of supply chain specialists who have recognised the importance of inventory management to the efficient performance of their operation and the impact that it can have on input costs.
What is inventory?
The holding cost of inventory
World class inventory management performance levels and how they are achieved
Types of inventory demand pattern and how these impact the demand for inventory
Using ABC analysis to select inventory management approaches
Dependent Demand Inventory systems
JIT / Kanban
Independent Demand Inventory systems
Fixed Lot order
Re-order point control
Economic Order Quantity
Independent demand service levels
Current best practice in the set up and management of supply chains
Lean supply techniques
Virtual demand management
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.