Geotechnical Survey Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The tests will be illustrated through videos and technical practice for the solution of the soil with problems. The training course will then explore how the data obtained from the geotechnical investigation can be evaluated and defined.
• Structural Engineers
• Civil/Construction Engineers, Geologist, Geotechnical Personal
• Project Engineers
• Engineering Managers
- Introduction to geotechnics/geotechnical survey
- Site Investigation process
- Soil investigation for offshore structure
- Geotechnical Methods for Subsurface investigation ( CPT, SPT, PERMEABILITY TEST)
- Cpt and Spt data’s Interpretation
- Introduction to Piling and Pile test
- The soil structure interaction for offshore platform
- The deliverability analysis for pile foundation
- Offshore pile capacity calculation
- Offshore pile construction
- Mudmat design and stability calculation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.