Training Course Description
This course is designed for ramp and warehouse personnel, who upon completin of the ourse, will gain insight into dangerous goods, their potential hazards, and the procedures applicable to their safe and appropriate means of transport.
Training Course Objectives
- Using IATA’s Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) manual and covering the necessary dangerous good Notification to Captain (NOTOC) document
- Applying regulations to identify classes, marking and labelling applicable to dangerous goods shipments
- Applying dangerous goods emergency response procedures
- Understanding the origins of the current regulations
Training Who Should Attend?
- Cargo warehouse and ramp personnel
- Cargo agents and ground handling staff
- Dangerous goods handling agents
- Cargo operations managers and frontline supervisors
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.