Training Control Systems for Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
Electrical and mechanical engineers need a basic understanding of controls systems and automation. This course provides the fundamentals without delving into complicated mathematical formulas. The course covers the basics of the underlying principles for designing, commissioning and troubleshooting control systems.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Apply control laws in the automation field
- Assess the performance of the various control systems components equipment
- Solve basic control loops
- Employ your skills in the design, utilization and troubleshooting of equipment
Who Should Attend
Engineers • Project Engineers • Technicians & Supervisors Involved in the Design, Maintenance & Testing of Control Systems & Industrial Automation• System Integrators of OEM Equipment • Staff Whose Responsibilities Include Commissioning & Troubleshooting of Control Systems • Project Managers & Others Who Would Like To Know More About Control Systems & Automation.
- Control Systems, the Fundamentals
- Components of Control Systems
- Construction and Programming Requirements of PLCs
- Distributed verses centralized control methods
- Measuring and Testing
- Industrial Automation
- GUI Design
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.