Training Complex Procurement & Vendor Management
Are you finding it difficult to get approvals for your procurement? Are you dealing with a monopoly/limited supplier market?
In a monopoly/limited supplier situation where you have limited options to buy from, the negotiating power of buyers is likely to be limited as suppliers will have the upper hand and the ability to set higher prices. Due to the difficulties that monopoly situations can present, innovative complex procurement strategies are crucial.
Generally, complex procurement deals with products & services with:
- High financial value
- High political sensitivity
- High environmental risk
- High technical risks
In this rapidly expanding global economy, it is hardly surprising that many companies are wrought with challenges to reduce the spending on external supplies and services whilst focusing on finding long term partners and suppliers/vendors that maximise efficiency and minimise cost.
Developing and achieving complex procurement best practice can be quite a minefield as it demands a whole new approach to vendors/suppliers and significant investment in time, analysis, measurement etc. in a market with limited suppliers/vendors and competition.
Complex Procurement & Vendor Management is designed for procurement professionals who want to maximise their complex outsourcing & procurement planning, tender assessment, contract management, negotiation whilst managing the performance of their vendors/suppliers.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Produce a structured and effective complex procurement plan
- Risk analysis and management as it applies to complex procurement
- Learn to manage the performance of high-value vendors/suppliers effectively
Introduction to Complex Procurement
- What is involved in complex procurement?
- Complex procurement trends and leading practices
- Dealing with monopoly/limited supplier markets
- A complex procurement framework that ensures alignment with business strategy
- Application of best practice procurement
Complex Procurement Planning
- Format and elements of a complex procurement plan
- Difference between simple and complex procurement plans
- Risk analysis and risk management
- Complex procurement plan structure
- Steps for developing a procurement plan
- Developing a Statement of Works
Requesting for Offers
- Types of Request for Offer
- Evaluating the conditions of tender and draft conditions of contract for complex procurement
- Effective evaluation methodologies for complex procurement
- Benchmark evaluation criteria
- Documentation security for complex procurement
- Methods of conducting industry briefings
- Issuing tender documentation
- Procedures in receiving tenders
- Submission of late offers – how to deal with them
- The purpose of an SLA
- Different perspectives, why have they come to prominence?
- When to use an SLA
- Developing key measures for a TCO and value approach
- Putting TCO into practice with SLAs
- Choosing the right measures, targets, penalties, reporting etc
- Concluding negotiations
Effective Contract Management in a Complex Procurement Environment
- The legal and ethical aspects of contracts and contracting
- Planning for performance based contracts
- Examining and managing risks that may impact on complex contract management
- Preparing for contingencies
Implementing & Managing the Supplier Relationship in a Complex Procurement Environment
- Key ingredients of successful implementation
- Project management processes
- Complex transactions
- Ensuring all relevant policies and legal procedures are complied with
- Remedies for breach of contract incl. damages, specific performance and injunctions
- Managing contract change/termination
Supplier Performance Management in a Complex Procurement Environment
- Process Mapping – Supplier Performance Management Process
- Key phases of supplier management
- Supplier Performance Management best practices
- Review of SLA Performance
- Measuring supplier performance in a complex procurement context
- Terminating an SLA for non-performing suppliers
- Documenting effective SLAs
- Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1 and Coffee Break 2 / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
Tim Konsultan BMG Training & Development
Daily Course Timings:
- 08:00 – 08:20 Registrasi dan Pembukaan
- 08:30 – 10:00 Sesi Pertama
- 10:00 – 10:20 Coffee / Tea / Snacks
- 10:20 – 12:00 Sesi Kedua
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch Break & Prayer Break
- 13:00 – 15:00 Sesi ketiga
- 15:00 – 15:20 Coffee / Tea / Snacks & Prayer Break
- 15:00 – 16:30 Sesi Terakhir
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Info Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2019 , Informasi Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2020 , Jadwal training 2021 , Jadwal training 2022, Info Jadwal training 2019 2020, Jadwal training 2019 2020 , Informasi Jadwal training 2019 2020 , Jadwal training 2020 2021 , Jadwal training 2021 2022 , Jadwal training 2022 2023