Training Coastal and Port Structures
As ports play a key role in the economy of many countries, in most cases, the damage or deformations, even though they are often repairable, the economic loss is sustained by ports due to trade interruption during repair and reconstruction. Besides construction, ports also need to operate and align with government and regional development agendas. This course covers the requirement inside the port gate, from policy and strategy, to construction, operations, and maintenance.
- Comprehending the basic of coastal engineering
- Analyzing the behavior of waves, tides and tidal currents
- Understanding processes in coastal hydrodynamics and morphology
- Recognizing the different coastal protection schemes
- Designing breakwaters and berthing facilities
Who Should Attend?
- Terminal and Port Operators
- Terminal Equipment and Technology Providers
- Port Developers, Construction & EPC Consultants
- Basic coastal engineering
- Ports activities and requirements
- Port and terminal management
- Maritime regulations and standards
- Layout & dredging
- Site selection
- Sediment transport
- Dispersion of pollutants
- Ports exchange structure design
- Berthing and mooring structures design
- Pile driving
- Ship mooring devices and analysis
- Behaviour of waves
- Tides and tidal currents and waves
- Coastal hydrodynamics and morphology
- Data collection and review
- Geotechnical assessment
- Foundation design
- Stability, settlement analysis
- Coastal protection schemes
- Protecting on-going construction from waves
- Climate change impacts and adaptation
- Process-based coastal modelling
- Detailed structural design of wave wall
- Design breakwaters and berthing facilities
- Staging pier
- Operation and maintenance
- Regulatory matters
- Cost estimate
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.