Training Course Description
This course prepares candidates for work in a wide range of corporate and commercial security functions in potentially challenging and hostile environments. Candidates completing the course will be familiar with security industry best practices, procedures and knowledge to allow them to work in different sectors.
Training Course Objectives
- Monitor the effectiveness of security operations
- Implement procedures and technical set
- Plan, supervise, and maintain cost analysis measures of security activities within the assigned operation or unit
- Ensure effective coordination within the security department
- Control, evaluate and report on outsourced services
- Investigate and resolve incidents
Who Should Attend?
- Deputy Security Directors
- Vice Presidents
- High Level Security Executives
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Building and Facilities Security
- Basic components of physical security
- Threats and assessment
- Detection systems
- Crowd management
- Security level determinations for facilities
- Physical security performance measures
- Security design criteria for buildings and facilities
- Firefighting and Emergency Evacuation
- Fire Safety legislation
- Fire Safety Audit
- Fire Investigation and Report Writing
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Complex Building Topography (Fire Engineering Features)
- Safety and Protection of Corporate Facilities
- Manpower Management & Managing Guarding Operations
- Manpower Selection
- Training Officer Responsibilities
- Training Officer Requirements
- Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- SMS and the four pillars
- SMS framework
- SMS Components
- Safety-risk Management
- Safety accountabilities
- Safety Audit & Site Inspection
- Safety inspection, safety audit similarities and differences
- Safety policy
- Types of inspections
- Reactive, proactive and predictive
- Creating and managing safety audits
- Consolidating data
- Risk ratings
- Audits & Inspections Metrics
- Creating & Managing Safety Inspections
- Tracking systems
- Management and labor accountability
- Incident and accident investigation policy and procedures
- Periodic program review
- Inspection and observation procedures
- Creating action plans
- Backup systems and personnel’s evacuation
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.