Pelatihan Administration and Office Management
Who should attend: Executives, assistants and administrators who are interested in rejuvenating their practices and skills for better performance. The program offers a challenging opportunity to enhance interpersonal communication skills, people skills, and especially English business writing skills.
- Define the new roles of executive assistants and administrators.
- Use technology to get more done and to stay connected with the office and their boss.
- File, document, sort, index and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Identify quality standards for servicing internal and external customers and appreciate the impact of office design on the overall performance.
- Demonstrate better command of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
New Roles for New Times
- The Changing Organization
- The Role of Management in The Workplace
- Optimizing Communication and Influence
- Fostering a Professional Attitude
- Producing Results from Various Activities
- Use of Technology to Get Things Done
Mastering Data Management and Office Etiquette
- Basic Modern Office Etiquette
- What Not to Do in your Cubicle
- Telephone and Email Etiquette, Skills, and Courtesy
- Records Management (Filing and Documenting Soft and Hard Copies)
- Indexing, Archiving, and Retrieving Data and Documents
- Handling Office Finances and Petty Cash
Creating a Motivating and Productive Office Environment
- Understanding Office Design as Part of Enhancing Productivity
- Feng Shui Office Design: The Art of Working (Tips and Basic Steps)
- Communicating with Employees for Better Results
- Dealing and Communicating with Different Cultures at Work
Advanced Communication Skills for Administrators
- Preparing Powerful Short Presentations
- Advanced Business Writing (Reports, Proposals, Faxes, Letters, Memos, Emails, etc.)
- Dealing with a Difficult Boss
Time and Project Management for Administrators
- Six Steps to Great Time Management
- Preparing for Meetings and Conferences
- Preparing Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- The Effective Use of MS Outlook to Manage your Time and Respect Other People’s Agendas
- Event Planning and Project Management (Template)
The Impact of Technology on the Administrator’s Roles and Tasks
- The Use of Smart Phones to Stay Connected and Liaise with Others
- Synchronizing your Smart Phone with your Computer for Updates
- The Use of Electronic Devices to Research, be Informed and Report on Timely Basis
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.